A BRAZILIAN banker claimed she could have died after Manchester United star Antony allegedly assaulted her.
It comes after the £85million winger strongly denied the “false allegations” of assault made by his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin.
InstagramBanker Ingrid Lana has accused Antony of physical violence[/caption]
InstagramThe 33-year-old claimed the alleged attack took place at Antony’s home in Manchester[/caption]
Man United are ‘taking seriously’ allegations made against AntonyPA
In an interview with Record, which aired on Sunday, Ingrid alleged the 23-year-old footballer tried to have “sexual relations” with her and “pushed her” against a wall when she refused.
Antony, who has not been arrested or charged but is facing separate police investigations in the UK and Brazil, responded to the claims by sharing private WhatsApp messages between the two of them.
Ingrid hit back and accused “desperate” Antony of fabricating the messages.
She also claimed the alleged assault could have killed her.
“It was a little push but it could have made you hit your head, hit the back of your head and die,” Ingrid said.
After speaking out, she also claimed one of Antony’s aides called her “begging her to stay on his side” and tried “to convince her Gabriela was lying”.
In a series of Instagram stories, she said: “Let him continue with his lies.
“He has deep pockets and is going to manipulate things, because he’s afraid and desperate.
“I would never lie about something so serious, especially knowing that he has deeper pockets than I do.
“I’m on the side of women. After seeing the photos Gabriela posted, I decided to change sides because I saw Antony was lying.”
She added: “I am not looking for fame, I’m not after income or a place in Big Brother.
“My true goal is to fight in favour of women and the truth.”
Rayssa de Freitas is the third alleged victim to come forward against the Premier League ace.
A police report from May last year, which has been made public, describes alleged violent behaviour from the Man United player and internet personality Mallu Ohana.
She claimed Antony was behind the wheel, and his hairdresser Rafa Contes, was also in the car.
Rayssa claimed the argument turned violent and she was attacked by Mallu and Antony.
She alleged she opened the car’s back door and fled after Antony stopped at a traffic light.
The police report claimed that a motorcyclist driving behind the Land Rover reportedly witnessed the alleged attack and wrote down Antony’s licence plate.
As soon as Rayssa got out of the car, the motorcyclist claimed Antony sped off to an unknown destination.
The law student was then reportedly hospitalised.
Following the latest accusation, Antony’s representatives issued a statement blasting the allegations as “unfounded”.
“Antony, through his defenders, has been closely following the police investigations within the scope of the ongoing inquiry at the 5th Police Station for the Defense of Women and trusts in the seriousness of the work of the police authority.
“The investigation is being carried out in judicial secrecy, with no further comments on its content.
“In respect for the principle of presumption of innocence, sober, impartial, cautious and professional treatment is expected from the media and the Civil Police, Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Judiciary act with impartiality and with respect for the right to defence.
“Antony will remain at the disposal of the police authorities, trusting that, in the end, the truth will prevail with the recognition of his innocence.”
The fresh accusations come hours after Man United strongly denied claims it covered up Antony’s assault allegations by Cavallin.
Sao Paulo Civil Police are investigating the allegations of assault alongside Greater Manchester Police.
But the Old Trafford outfit described any suggestion of a cover-up as “categorically false” on Wednesday.
A Manchester United spokesman told The Sun Online: “Any suggestion that the club covered-up these allegations is categorically false.”
On Monday, amid further claims, Antony said he “trusts ongoing police investigations” to reveal the “truth about my innocence”.
The star volunteered himself for interview in June.
Meanwhile, United has also said it will co-operate with any police inquiries